Sunday, October 10, 2010

I was born like music.

I was born like music. but I do not know that I was not like practicing the piano ... .hour marquis bitter ... my parents always forced me to learn the piano in it ... Hou me Christian Louboutin Pumps little time ... I hate the piano ... hate it ... I often cried the piano or the piano lessons on the piano after a nose ... give up ... people will ask why it was not easy ... shells so good then why have to give up ... I was really tired ... my piano level are paid for with tears ... .maybe there will be another entrance to pick up the piano after it .. .. it should be estimated later .... should be a bomb to save to enjoy the ... a self-release it ... .piano, so I came Christian Louboutin Sandals back .... .There are pieces of something to celebrate, finally declared a piano lesson to learn three little soup, and left-fried finally finished, recently a number of piano She earnestly than before, and last night she have to dig out my lute play, so We all train in their own, they do complement each other.
out Piper reminded me of the past, I remember in high school playing the pipa in particular will be the envy of others, our neighbors, especially a girl playing is good, and then homework tight, my parents not to practice to the university I finally invited Christian Louboutin Boots himself to his teachers were the Children's Palace, I went a week with another female student piano teacher's students are children, the two of us adults, but also all no basis, I remembered the winter, the wind whistling to scratch, we have to go to school by car.

No comments:

Post a Comment