Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Award-winning creative on the road is crossing the river in the face of the bridge


in my writing, books, but also my most expensive effort of a book. then start writing this book, I do not know to write what will be the fate of the book, but I at home in the mountains and the graves of my father swear, I To order this book for the home of the last standing monument commemorating a child. now, award-winning creative on the road is crossing the river in the face of the bridge, is thirsty encountered spring, way far, and still move forward. fortunate enough to live in China, had the honor great change in China, reality gave me words of imagination As a writer, I will work harder, be rooted in the land of birth sensitive and hardship heart wings to fly, to re-write a satisfactory work. Thank you! people experience 1975, graduated from Northwestern University Chinese Department. a few years after graduation literary christian louboutin editor. served as literary editor of Shaanxi People is Publishing House, . he was appointed as Association, the Writers Association branch chairman of Shaanxi, Xi,an and chairman of the Literature and Arts. is the tory burch shoes Pregnancy, Other lengthy loubuotin sale autobiography, Dream, I like to write fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment