Wednesday, October 27, 2010

For the things which make poetry together


I began to literature in 1980, I took his life thinking and the pursuit of literature are integrated into the novel. Over the years I have created nine novels; more than 80 papers (unit) in short stories; published some fiction; and in the central, provincial, prefectural (city) and county news tory burch sale media made more than 12,000 news works; also wrote more than 1,200 poems. Writing has become my whole work is I totally voluntary! I had made their own definition of happiness, that is: love to do and are doing their wish to do mm and that is happiness! Tang Dynasty poet, once said: the article together for the book from time to time, for the things which make poetry together. I still continue to work for everyone dedicated to new work. King presented the new chapter all to see. I hope you like it! my literary motto is: Write down, towards all the good things in the United States!

No comments:

Post a Comment