Friday, September 10, 2010

Daner fat

Daner fat, and tease since I came, which is simply to rebel!, I lit Tempers flew towards the microphone in shouting: is hh Students will play more in home only, are acceptable, but, it actually almost fool I l r, great and wise father, not simply miles, is indeed my daughter Houshengkewei ah!. but she was alone, christian louboutin this nonsense the agile effort, also the voice of the students cheat I pretend, is not a good thing, need to find a way to punish yet good l r, Zizi her, let her lie after lie that adults know the consequences of the means of hh
hh ! After all I had for her to know ourselves, and come up with the punishment means that l r, the christian louboutin shoes absolute enemy and know yourself. hum! let her know: a small family home a bird will never match for thieves, This is the ancient truths are; hum! small for gestational age, wait you have Hello by the!, think of this, my mental surprisingly calm, smiling hh
six, and daughter time to go home, see me later, with What a mistake like, pitiful bowed head, neatly standing in the living room, silent, waiting for my Based on past experience, christian louboutin sale I judge, sent to him that all is pretending to do good win my sympathy, leniency in order to r. l I of thought: small for gestational age, less to this game! your old father a child with The hh
I Da Lala's sitting on the sofa, a well-thought-like feeling that cool!, the pendulum has a comfortable sitting position, the pouring of the drink some tea, had a leisurely point smoke, the United States and the United States to drag, and looked at her, works slowly and said: because I know her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment